Ideal basements - Affordable basements with quality assured
- Are you dreaming about converting your basement into a vibrant recreational space?
- Do you want to get a better utilization of the area?
- Are you not sure what materials will be the best fit for your needs and your budget?
No worries, we will guide you through the planning and remodeling process. We offer turn-key solutions from very basic designs to more complex installations (i.e. saunas, bars).
Our renovations team specializes in finishing and remodeling basements in the Greater Toronto Area. We are committed to deliver great results for a great price and work hard to ensure that your renovation is completed in timely manner.
Our goal is to provide a pleasurable experience during our renovation process and guarantee that your finished basement has an amazing look and homey feel.
Our renovations team can easily transform your basement into an extra living space for the family or into a legal apartment for your extra income ...
Your basement gives you a great opportunity to create a wonderful recreational area for your family and friends to enjoy. We will help you plan and arrange a new concept for your basement ...
Every room inside your home has a specific function – an office, a dining room, a kitchen but what you might be missing is that ultimate room where the entire family can get together ...
Contrary to popular belief, basement windows have been known to carry with them a few problems that windows located in other places might not have. These issues are usually not known when people install new basement windows for the first time. Therefore, if you are in a position where you must decide between getting them installed or not, refer to this article and make sure you know the possible negative implications.
5. CrittersAccidentally leaving basement windows or having any small openings near the window can leave the basement open to critters that would normally not be able to enter other windows due to the heights of the windows. This prevents you from being able to leave the windows open for too long, even with a screen. Bugs might be an issue also, depending on where you live.
4. DamageEspecially if you live in a snowy area, it’s safe to assume that your basement windows will receive more damage if not properly maintained and the window wells aren’t cleared of debris and snow. Read more...
Request a Quote